More about The Global Geospatial Industry Outlook
The Global Geospatial Industry Outlook is presented in two parts:
- Global Geospatial Industry Trends: On scrutinizing 500+ companies and mapping 1500+ press releases, this section defines the geospatial technology and product trends, drivers of business ecosystem, etc., presenting a transparent picture of the global geospatial industry fabric.
- Countries Geospatial Readiness Index: In a first ever study, 50 economies representing 75% of the world’s population and 89% of the world’s GDP have been ranked on their geospatial readiness based on the geospatial infrastructure, policy preparedness, local industry growth, institutional & research capacity and user adoption of the technology.
- Driving technologies have been disrupting the geospatial industry fabric and adding new dimensions to the value of geoinformation creating a geographical language of communication between policies, processes and practices
- More than 40% of the global industry players are oriented towards offering services in the geospatial market and covers almost 50% of the global system integrator companies
- North America, followed closely by Europe takes over the market with largest percentage of hardware, software and solution providers; the Asia Pacific region dominates with the largest percentage of service providers
- 40% of the industry players of the Geospatial ecosystem have an enhanced working role in the GNSS space in both consumer and professional markets
- Industry is witnessing a ‘fusion’ of hardware, software and data to create, manage and deliver seamless solutions, so much so, that 14% of hardware companies today make software as well
- Defence and Security brings in a massive volume of business followed by transport infrastructure, land administration, agriculture and urban development and smart cities
- United States, United Kingdom and The Netherlands lead the Countries Geospatial Readiness Index for their efficient geospatial infrastructure & enabling policy framework, excellent institutional capacity, an in-depth user adoption across all industry levels and strong industry fabric
- Canada ranks at number 4 for it has the most sophisticated and geospatial innovative society riding on open data policies, institutions to promote strong geospatial uptake at national, regional and local level
- Brazil ranks at number 28 as the geospatial industry in the country is maturing as they realise the benefits of using technology and the need for an operation geospatial infrastructure
- Zimbabwe, Bangladesh and Kyrgyz Republic rank as beginners in the Countries Geospatial Readiness index
Please fill the below form and hit submit